Duplicate a card?

Is there an easy way to duplicate a card that you will use over and over in a metaverse project?
Steve

Hey @mr_isaacs,

At this time it is only possible to copy entire experiences. Copy/paste for individual Scenes & Blocks is a feature on our list, but is something that will likely not be release in the near future.

Here is a video on how to copy entire experiences: https://youtu.be/Qh4n3dZvlpg

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Luis
I am not sure if my question is relevant here, but here goes as it has been bothering me for some time.
I am trying to clone an experience and have followed the steps in a tutorial video. But every time I click on Clone Experience it says Cloning and then nothing happens.

I had initially thought that my experience is too big to clone so it may take extra time. But despite hours it doesn’t yield a clone. Something that I am doing wrong?

1 Like

@khs1dub,

Really great question. I’m guessing that you are also not able to publish your experience.

There are a couple of reasons why this could be happening:

1. There is a Scene/Block with no transition.
  2. There is a Scene/Block that transitions to itself.
  3. The property name is not correctly typed in the dialogue of your Scene.

I’d go back and double-check to make sure that all of your Scenes & Blocks have these configured correctly.

I’m also happy to take a look if you’d like to send me your experience using the help chat line at the bottom-left of the Metaverse Studio.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like