Metaverse Feature Ideas

If you have an idea for a Metaverse Feature, leave it in this thread! :slight_smile:

It would be great to have a way to select multiple scenes and blocks and make a copy. I would also love the ability to edit multiple scenes at the same time. For example, if I wanted to use the same character and button layout/color in all of my character scenes.

Let me know if these features already exist. I find new things in Metaverse every time I use it :slight_smile:

I am interested in having my students use Metaverse for a class projects & presentations.

It would be nice to be able to manage my students’ Experiences from the Metaverse studio (currently using a google form/sheet to do this).

Add the ability to manage groups - add a new group, delete a group, add or remove an experience from a group. I know you can add an experience to a group when you publish it, but it would be great to have the same drag and drop Studio functionality in a group manager.

Add the ability to delete items and item sets. While experimenting with items I accumulated several that aren’t really usable, but I don’t have any way to delete them and remove the clutter.